Thursday, March 27, 2014

#30-Texturize it- Dilly Beans Stamps


Lovely creations from our Things With Wings challenge last week everyone, thank you for playing along with us!  Luckily we had A Day For Daisies as our sponsor and one lucky person will win a $12 gift certificate to the ADFD store! 

http://www.adayfordaisies.com/H

 That lucky random.org chosen winner is entry
#49- Dee
Congratulations Dee!  Please contact Kelly to claim your $12 gift certificate to A Day For Daisies!

**********************************************

This week we have Dilly Beans Stamps back as our sponsor!  Thanks Dilly Beans Stamps!
http://www.sillydillybeans.blogspot.ca/

They have offered 3 digis up for on lucky player this week!  They also kindly donated digis for my team to use for their creations this week.  Our challenge for you is Texturize It.  So add something to your card that has texture to it-feathers, burlap, embossed paper pieces, etc

I am happy to announce 2 new DT members who are joining us for the first time this week.  Welcome Monica and Nancy!

Here's a wee bit more these lovely ladies:

Monica Taylor- Hi my name is Monica and was born and raised in San Diego, California. I currently live I Phoenix Arizona with my husband of 21 years, my 17 year old son and 2 Dachshund dogs. I have always been crafty and have at least tried most every type of crafting. I got into scrapbooking when my son was born and switched over to card making about 3 years ago. I started blogging about 9 months ago when I found the on line challenges and have become addicted ever since. I have met some amazing people and am inspired daily by the talents of the blogging community.

Nancy Hagen- I am married with three kids and I have been doing some kind of crafting (sewing, crocheting, embroidery, paper crafting) for as long as I can remember. I have been scrap booking for over 10 years. I discovered Copic markers a few years ago and have become addicted to coloring. I enjoy paper crafting and sharing my love of paper with other crafters.

  Here we have some fabulous Textirize It DT creations!

  Monica  using #591-River's Scarf

Nancy using #421 Hooter Framed

 

Crafting Vicky using #539 Owl

Pam - Aidynn's Bunny Framed

 

Chantal using #421- Hooter Framed


Ang


 There we have some fabulous creations featuring Texture!!  So please play along with us this week and show us your Texturize It cards.  You could even win 3 digis from Dilly Beans Stamps for playing along!

Please be sure to follow our rules before linking up!  
~your project must be new, no backlinks
~you must link directly to your creation as well as back to the challenge blog
~you may enter 2 times per challenge 
~you may combine challenges for a total of  8- not 10, 20 or a kazillion, 8 only please
~you must follow the challenge as outlined above
~Have fun and get crafty!!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for playing along with us! Be sure to check back to see if you are the lucky winner!