Thursday, April 23, 2015

#86-Use A Tag- Sweet N Sassy Stamps



***Challenge #84's winner did not contact me, so I have re-drawn and Jenny H is the second chance winner!  Jenny, please contact Kelly to claim your Imagine That gift certificate!***

Super fun entries in our Texture challenge last week!  We had A Day For Daisies as our sponsor and one lucky person will win a $12 gift certificate to go shopping for some new digis!

http://www.adayfordaisies.com/
I have used random.org to pick me a number and that lucky number is
#24- Sara S
#26-Dawn Frost 
Danielle Vincent
Congratulations Danielle!   Please contact Kelly to claim your gift certificate from A Day For Daisies!

**********************************

I am pleased to welcome Sweet N Sassy Stamps back as our sponsor this week.  They have kindly offered a $10 gift certificate to the SNSS store for one lucky crafter!

http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/
Our challenge this week is to Tag-so you can either make a Tag or feature a tag on your card!  The design team have used images courtesy of Sweet N Sassy Stamps for their Tag creations this week!
Before I show you the great creations from the team, I am excited to announce a new design team member.  Jennifer Greco from Glitter In My Hair has joined us and here is a little bit about her:

Hi, I'm Jennifer!  I live in Lake Country Wisconsin with my family; two little boys, one significantly bigger boy, and one very spoiled cat. In most forum sites you can find me as {jennifer-g} because I'm just that much of an outside-the-box thinker!  My days are split between being a SAHM and being the entire "Environmental Department" for a ready-mixed concrete company, and my nights are spent creating.  I have been stamping, scrapping, and covering all sorts of things with glitter since 2001. I love all things crafty - it may not be cheaper than therapy, but it's SO much prettier!  I am excited to be joining the amazing ladies here at Creative Knockouts! I hope I can help inspire you with my projects. Stamp happy!

 

 

 



followed Made a Tag ( made 2 for this one)

Bonnie  using  Milton's Good Book


Fabulous tag creations from the design team and I hope you'll play along with us this week.  You could win a $10 gift certificate to Sweet N Sassy Stamps!

Please be sure to follow our rules before linking up!
~your project must be new, no backlinks   
~you must link directly to your creation as well as back to the challenge blog  
 ~you may enter 2 times per challenge   
 ~you may combine challenges for a total of  8- not 10, 20 or a kazillion, 8 only please  
 ~you must follow the challenge as outlined above   
~Have fun and get crafty!!

13 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous DT-inspiration! Mr Linky is though not cooperating at the moment, so I will check back later to link up my entry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessi, it's up and working now if you would like to link up your card. Sorry for the inconvenience😊

      Delete
    2. Hi Kelly, No inconvenience and nothing to apologize for - just wanted to let you know :) I too was then later in the day / evening experiencing the same troubles as others below had, but managed now to enter my card. Thanks for a great challenge!

      Delete
  2. Mr Linky is not accepting my link, even though I do have the appropriate back link. I will try to come back later. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara,

      As per our challenge rules, we do not accept back links. If it is a current creation-made in between the challenge dates, then please go ahead and enter it.

      Thanks,
      Kelly

      Delete
    2. Hi Kelly,

      It's a current creation - I just posted this morning (http://www.foldedpaperprintedpixels.com/2015/04/extra-visits-extra-care-right.html).

      The error I'm getting is: "The backlink does not exist on the page you've linked to above. Your entry cannot be submitted until you have the following backlink on the page you've linked to above." I have the link back to your blog in my post, but it will not allow me to enter my link because it is claiming the link back doesn't exist.

      Are the others getting this same error code?

      Sara

      Delete
    3. Hmm, sorry Sara, I am home now and looking into it, so very sorry!

      Delete
    4. Hi Sara,

      Ok it should be fixed now, I am so sorry! I've never had that problem before!

      Delete
  3. I am having a difficult time adding my link as well. My project is current and just added it this morning. This is my link: http://www.heartmyhobby.com/2015/04/gdt-little-miss-muffet-109-round-in.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Calypso, I am looking into what the issue may be, sorry for the frustration.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Kelly. Whatever it was you fixed it...I was able to post my card!!! Thanks so much!!!

      Delete
  4. Love the DT Creations they are super, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry
    I was wrong put the picture of my TAG CARD
    would you mind to deleted it and I will put the right Photo to your challenge LINK....
    many many thanks
    Hugs, Monika Reeck

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for playing along with us! Be sure to check back to see if you are the lucky winner!